"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Father of baby whose genitals were chop-off ask for help

Forum 7 years ago

Father of baby whose genitals were chop-off ask for help

The father of eight month old baby whose genitals was chopped off during circumcision in Bayelsa state, Mr. Joseph Michael has accused the traditional doctor/circumcision expert of deliberately cutting off his son’s manhood.

Michael, who spoke yesterday, said his son was in severe pains and in dire need of financial help to save his life.

Michael, 39, an unemployed father of six children, three boys and three girls and an ex-militant, said the incident has thrown him into financial distress, as he cannot afford the cost of medical services at the Federal Medical Centre (FMC), Yenagoa, adding that Mr. Ziworitin Keke, 59 on February 5, cut off half of the genitals of the eight-month-old baby during circumcision.

He appealed to public-spirited individuals, the Bayelsa government and members of the public to come to the aid of his baby.
“I reported to the Krokrosei Police Division but they demanded money from me for the arrest, they asked me for N5,000 Naira but I have no money”.
When contacted, Police Spokesman, DSP Asinim Butswat said they had received reports and said investigations had commenced.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
My father never campaigned for me, Gov Sani is my mentor – El-Rufai’s son
Forum | 2 days ago

My father never campaigned for me, Gov Sani is my mentor – El-Rufai’s son

Hunters reportedly rescue baby buried alive in Benue
Forum | 3 days ago

Hunters reportedly rescue baby buried alive in Benue

Tom Brady Roast: Kim Kardashian Didn’t Ask For Boos To Be Edited Out
Forum | 1 week ago

Tom Brady Roast: Kim Kardashian Didn’t Ask For Boos To Be Edited Out

Baby Reindeer’s ‘Real-Life Martha’ Fiona Harvey to Be Interviewed by Piers Morgan
Forum | 1 week ago

Baby Reindeer’s ‘Real-Life Martha’ Fiona Harvey to Be Interviewed by Piers Morgan