"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Baby Reindeer’s ‘Real-Life Martha’ Fiona Harvey to Be Interviewed by Piers Morgan

Forum 1 week ago

Baby Reindeer’s ‘Real-Life Martha’ Fiona Harvey to Be Interviewed by Piers Morgan

Fiona Harvey, the “real-life” Martha Scott from Netflix’s Baby Reindeer, is being interviewed by Piers Morgan on Piers Morgan Uncensored.

On X, Morgan revealed that he will interview the “real-life Martha” Fiona Harvey on tomorrow’s episode of Piers Morgan Uncensored.

“The real-life Martha from Baby Reindeer breaks cover and gives me her first TV interview about the smash hit Netflix show,” the caption reads. “Fiona Harvey wants to have her say & ‘set the record straight.’ Is she a psycho stalker? Find out tomorrow on @PiersUncensored.”

View Morgan’s X post below:

The official Piers Morgan Uncensored X account also posted a short video teasing the upcoming interview, which will be available to watch on the Piers Morgan Uncensored YouTube channel tomorrow evening.

What is Netflix’s Baby Reindeer?

Released on Netflix in April 2024, Baby Reindeer is a British series created by Richard Gadd.

“When a struggling comedian shows an act of kindness to a vulnerable woman, it sparks a suffocating obsession which threatens to wreck both their lives,” the series’ synopsis reads.

The series stars Gadd as Donny Dunn, Jessica Gunning as Martha Scott, Nava Mau as Teri, Nina Sosanya as Liz, Michael Wildman as Greggsy, Danny Kirrane as Gino, Thomas Coombes as Officer Daniels, and Shalom Brune-Franklin as Keeley.

Baby Reindeer has become a massive hit for Netflix, leading some viewers to try and find the real-life counterparts of characters portrayed in the series. Gadd encouraged viewers to halt these searches in an Instagram post from April.

“People I love, have worked with, and admire (including Sean Foley) are unfairly getting caught up in speculation,” he wrote. “Please don’t speculate on who any of the real-life people could be. That’s not the point of our show. Lots of love, Richard x X.”

All seven episodes of Baby Reindeer are currently streaming on Netflix.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
LaLiga: He’s beauty of football, my pride – Mourinho hails Real Madrid star
Forum | 4 days ago

LaLiga: He’s beauty of football, my pride – Mourinho hails Real Madrid star

Mo Bimpe sparks reactions as she flaunts baby bump
Forum | 4 days ago

Mo Bimpe sparks reactions as she flaunts baby bump

Hunters reportedly rescue baby buried alive in Benue
Forum | 6 days ago

Hunters reportedly rescue baby buried alive in Benue