Peter Obi Didn't Lie About Peter Odili. Here Is The Truth

Forum 1 year ago

Peter Obi Didn't Lie About Peter Odili. Here Is The Truth

Peter Obi and Peter Odili in School:

Know the facts

Dr PETER ODILI was senior prefect CKC 1967 but he and his mates could not write their O'levels in 1967 because of the outbreak of Civil war.

Dr Peter ODILI Wrote his O'levels 1971 in CKC and spent another 2 years for his A'levels (HSC ). Peter ODILI was a legendary footballer in CKC . PETER OBI met Peter ODILI as a class 1 junior student while ODILI was in his upper 6th form .

ODILI was in CKC 1962-67 then 71-73 .

Dr. Peter Odili was my Senior Boy in Secondary School. We couldn’t have played football in CKC without Odili. Any day he is not in the match we’ve lost, so we know. I have people in Rivers state that went to school with me, some people nobody have seen people who went to school with them. So we must say this,” he added.

So PETER OBI is right . Peter ODILI was his senior they probably did not play together, but he is right about CKC the school . Peter ODILI was CKC 's talisman on the football pitch.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe
Forum | 2 days ago

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri
Forum | 4 days ago

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri

Peter Obi Is Not Mixing Politics With Religion, Says Media Aide
Forum | 6 days ago

Peter Obi Is Not Mixing Politics With Religion, Says Media Aide

Ernest Obi Reveals How Much Producers Pay Their PAs, Leads Procession For Late Junior Pope
Forum | 6 days ago

Ernest Obi Reveals How Much Producers Pay Their PAs, Leads Procession For Late Junior Pope