We Like Problems – Reactions Trail Singer, Akon’s Claim About Money

Forum 1 year ago

We Like Problems – Reactions Trail Singer, Akon’s Claim About Money

Famous Senegalese-American singer and record producer, Aliaune Damala Badara Akon Thiam, better known as Akon, recently said money brings more problems than comfort.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/29e0076c944cc18f944cb3f8dbbe4144.jpeg

Now, several reactions have continued to trail the comment.

Reacting to Akon’s statement, many social media users have urged the singer to give them all he has worked for together with the problem.

Recall that the singer, who, in a radio interview, claimed that money does not necessarily buy happiness as it largely depends on what makes one happy, also explained that people who have money do not have time as it makes you lose yourself and takes you away from your family.

Talking from his experience, Akon said he had once tasted poverty before he became rich.

“Believe me, I know what poverty and success looks like, and from my personal experience, I’m having more problems successfully dealing with all that comes with success than I had when I was poor.”

The 49-year-old singer further noted that he was actually happier when he was poor.

Reacting to Akon’s statement,

Snehlevulz: “We that don’t have the money, we know the kind of problems we face daily. Before going to bed, we think about what to eat the next day. How can you even solve personal and family problems without money?, Please give me the money because I like problem.

Ujah_mark: “Una go don get money come dey talk another thing, and everyday una still dey hustle for the money.”

Vasco_jiggyboy: “give out all your money then, and see comfort flying out of the window.”

Slimezzzotf;#: “It’s not your fault, is because you are fortunate.”

Slisdboy: “Make I get money first if problem come money will solve it.”

Raywizzy_beast; “Come Nigeria come stay for one year first without money, make I see whether you will open your mouth and talk this rubbish again.”

Vic_freeman001; “let him transfer all his money to me, it’s only mumu that will agree with you.”

Desmondshadrach12: “Akon please give me everything you have work for, this is the kind of problems i want.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
money Vows To Take Care Of Late Jnr Pope’s Children
Forum | 23 hours ago

money Vows To Take Care Of Late Jnr Pope’s Children

Singer, Bella Shmurda And Crew Members Undergo Thorough Search By The Police
Forum | 23 hours ago

Singer, Bella Shmurda And Crew Members Undergo Thorough Search By The Police

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 2 days ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding