Not About Car, Make Her Your Bride – Popular Actress, Fans Challenge Davido After He Ordered G-Wagon For Chioma

Forum 1 year ago

Not About Car, Make Her Your Bride – Popular Actress, Fans Challenge Davido After He Ordered G-Wagon For Chioma

Yoruba Nollywood actress, Kiitan Bukola has challenged singer Davido to marry Chioma this time around.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/9ed024074b36d87b57a99277ac287dce.jpeg

This comes after the duo reignited their love.

It was reported today that Davido had ordered a brand new Mercedes Benz for Chioma as appreciation for them reuniting.

Celebrity car dealer, Adesuwa Renee, took to her Instagram page to share a conversation she had with Davido.

Reacting, actress, Kiitan Bukola challenged the singer to make Chioma his bride instead of buying her a car.

She wrote: “Not about car, make her your bride finalize it all jare”

See more reactions from Nigerians:

favourcity10 wrote: “Amazing!Pls louder,good news?I hear you.This is great Chioma deserves everything beautiful that the world can offer.”

buskuka95 wrote: “Put a wedding ring and stay faithful is more than Z wagon.”

browniwales wrote: “Machine ooo Chiom Chiom deserves it Abeg girl get patient Abeg”

nancy_treats wrote: “I hope he’s not about to drop a new album and using this for PR, coz that’s his MO”

house.ofslay wrote: “Where is the Porsche? Believe anything you see on social media at your risk”

feniyyr wrote: “Dudes and their manipulation. They will test you to see how much pain you can endure. Then they use money to cloud your judgement. What a life”

pretty_ugochi wrote: “Other baby mamas of David won’t be happy about this”

farydarh__ wrote: “Porsche for assurance, this Gwagon na for endurance.. Congratulations sweetie”

miz_kansas wrote: “She deserves it, her patience, self control and tolerance needs to be studied.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Why I can never diss Davido – Odumodublvck
Forum | 18 hours ago

Why I can never diss Davido – Odumodublvck

BBNaija’s Soma Anyama marks 32nd birthday, fans send wishes
Forum | 18 hours ago

BBNaija’s Soma Anyama marks 32nd birthday, fans send wishes

Davido’s alleged ex-side chick, Anita Brown trails him to Jamaica, quizzes him
Forum | 18 hours ago

Davido’s alleged ex-side chick, Anita Brown trails him to Jamaica, quizzes him