"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Why I can never diss Davido – Odumodublvck

Forum 1 week ago

Why I can never diss Davido – Odumodublvck

Fast-rising rapper, Odumodublvck gets candid on his relationship with the Afrobeat singer, Davido Adeleke and why he can never join to diss him.

This came amidst the back-and-forth public clash between Davido and Wizkid some days ago that rocked the entertainment industry.

During a recent live Instagram session, Odumodublvck addressed a troll who accused him of attacking the 30BG Record Label boss amidst the saga.

In response, the singer clarified how he can never bite the fingers that fed him. According to him, Davido was the first individual to put him in a Roll Royce; which marks a significant input in his life.

Adding to his point, Odumodublvck stated that words cannot quantify what he has done for him in their short timeframe of knowing one another.

In his words, “Na so person say on the internet say I dey diss Davido; how? Davido wey put me inside Rolls Royce; my first Rolls Royce. Naah, Kala can never bite the hands that fed him. He still carry me go three clubs that night. Make I no talk wetin hin don do for me.”

The video sparked applause from fans who hailed Odumodu for being a loyal and grateful associate to Davido whose watchword is, “We Rise By Lifting Others.”

Watch the video below …

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Davido reacts to reports of sacking lawyer for embezzling $370K and seizing of funds
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido reacts to reports of sacking lawyer for embezzling $370K and seizing of funds

Davido’s personal barber flies to Dubai to give him haircut
Forum | 6 days ago

Davido’s personal barber flies to Dubai to give him haircut

Dremo releases diss track in response to Sarkodie’s shade at Nigeria’s ‘Big 3’ artists
Forum | 6 days ago

Dremo releases diss track in response to Sarkodie’s shade at Nigeria’s ‘Big 3’ artists

Davido’s fans lament having to defend him every day amid beef with Abuja barber
Forum | 1 week ago

Davido’s fans lament having to defend him every day amid beef with Abuja barber