Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State

Forum 1 year ago

Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State

Obidients in kafanchan are currently on the streets in solidarity with peter obi. Kafanchan is in southern kaduna and they've face alot of tribulations in the last 7years

27 Likes 4 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Obidients March In Kafanchan, Kaduna State (Photos) by SpecialAdviser(m):

Woooow. This is massive

The greatest failure of anti-Obi supporters is their inability to tag Obi movement an IPOB motivated movement

They wish all Nigerians will be deluded and reason abnormally like them. The more they try they more they fail, what a pit

Their greatest undoing is their inability to sway Yorubas reasoning along the same line. As a matter of fact, Yorubas became the real catalyst energizing Obi movement. So far, their few achievements is still some northerners despite all the humiliations and insecurities suffered under Buhari still believe tribal politics is the way forwar

I believe it's just a matter of time before the northerners align with this revolution. The Labor Party need more efforts to bring them really on board. If a small Sudan can march for their freedom, I see no why Nigeria cannot do the same. Everyone except those benefitting from the corrupt system, should be tired of these ruling class. Their wards school abroad, they attend hospital abroad and come home only when they need your vote, yet you campaign for the

Enough should be enough now. Obi might not be 100% clean but portends as the only tentative solution. It's either we build our nation or remain slaves in our country forever.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
State Police Non-Negotiable — Jonathan
Forum | 2 days ago

State Police Non-Negotiable — Jonathan

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri
Forum | 3 days ago

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri

Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery new entrance examination date
Forum | 4 days ago

Oyo State College of Nursing and Midwifery new entrance examination date