"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

BBNaija: Phyna Is Annoyingly Loud, I Would Take A Voluntary Exit If I Was In The House With Her - Tega (Video)

Forum 1 year ago

BBNaija: Phyna Is Annoyingly Loud, I Would Take A Voluntary Exit If I Was In The House With Her - Tega (Video)

Ex-BBNaija housemate, Tega Dominic, has given her opinion about her fellow colleague, Phyna.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/e956d859dde82468a749cf0722bbb68c.jpeg

She stated that Phyna is annoyingly loud and she would have asked for a voluntary exit if she were in the same house with her.

Tega stated this during an interview recently. According to her, Phyna is loud even though she's pretty and can be sweet.

''This is my perspective of Phyna. I think she is really a sweet girl but that whole shouting thing. I would ask for voluntary exit. Phyna is annoyingly loud and that blurs my perspective of her'' she said.

Watch a clip from her interview below...

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Kathryn Bigelow to Direct White House Thriller Movie for Netflix
Forum | 6 hours ago

Kathryn Bigelow to Direct White House Thriller Movie for Netflix

Housewife seeks divorce over husband’s gambling habit
Forum | 7 hours ago

Housewife seeks divorce over husband’s gambling habit

Transfer: Okonkwo ponders future as Arsenal exit looms
Forum | 7 hours ago

Transfer: Okonkwo ponders future as Arsenal exit looms

Evan Okoro in tears as Delta State Government demolishes her house and properties worth millions
Forum | 1 day ago

Evan Okoro in tears as Delta State Government demolishes her house and properties worth millions