ASUU leadership meet today to decide whether to continue the strike

Forum 6 years ago

ASUU leadership meet today to decide whether to continue the strike

The leadership of the Academic Staff Union of Universities ASUU, would today hold a meeting to decide whether to continue their current strike action or not. ASUU on August 13th, declared a full strike action over allegations of poor funding for universities and the non-implementation of a 2009 agreement they had with the federal government.

The meeting would take place in Abuja and the leadership of the academic union is expected to communicate its decision to Nigerians by tomorrow Saturday, August 26th.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Commotion As Bandits Strike Again, Kill Four, Abduct Six In Zamfara
Forum | 12 hours ago

Commotion As Bandits Strike Again, Kill Four, Abduct Six In Zamfara

Naira Will Continue To Appreciate Against US Dollar, Tinubu Knows The Game – Shettima
Forum | 5 days ago

Naira Will Continue To Appreciate Against US Dollar, Tinubu Knows The Game – Shettima

Why North, Southwest Will Continue To Control Political Power In Nigeria – Reno Omokri Says
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Why North, Southwest Will Continue To Control Political Power In Nigeria – Reno Omokri Says

I’ll Continue To Ask For My Balance – Phyna Reacts As Ilebaye Reveals She Got Full BBNaija Prize Money
Forum | 3 weeks ago

I’ll Continue To Ask For My Balance – Phyna Reacts As Ilebaye Reveals She Got Full BBNaija Prize Money