Ijeoma Nwogwuwgwu Condemns Peter Obi, Others For Having Political Meeting Abroad

Forum 1 year ago

Ijeoma Nwogwuwgwu Condemns Peter Obi, Others For Having Political Meeting Abroad

Veteran journalist condemns Nigerian politicians for meeting abroad
On her part, a veteran journalist and 
Chief Executive Officer of Arise TV, Ijeoma Nwogwuwgwu, has condemned Nigerian politicians for having meetings outside the country.

Sharing a picture of the Wike's PDP faction meeting the party's presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, Nwogwugwu wrote on her Instagram page:

It is really disheartening that Nigerian politicians are jetting thousands of miles away to negotiate possible alliances. Couldn’t these meetings have all been held back home? More significantly, Peter Obi who has tried to sell himself as distinct from the rest, is no different.

“At the end of the day, it’s all about self-interest and not what is best for Nigeria. Sometimes, I often wonder why we kill ourselves and lose precious sleep over these politicians. They’re all the same…. Selfish, desperate, insincere, lying bunch.

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/16001390_cymera20220826090531_jpeg753cd64c97137e48aeda916a52374fe6

https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/16001391_cymera20220826090522_jpeg9bb4fc17fe5c5344283e48b6b1dfeb5b

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Orphan Black: Echoes Trailer Shows Krysten Ritter Meeting Her Younger Clone
Forum | 1 day ago

Orphan Black: Echoes Trailer Shows Krysten Ritter Meeting Her Younger Clone

Davido’s fans lament having to defend him every day amid beef with Abuja barber
Forum | 5 days ago

Davido’s fans lament having to defend him every day amid beef with Abuja barber

Why I No Longer Comment On Political Issues - Mr Macaroni Speaks
Forum | 1 week ago

Why I No Longer Comment On Political Issues - Mr Macaroni Speaks