I Worked Hard For It - Flashy Pastor Robbed of $1million Jewelry While Preaching In Church Defends His Lifestyle

Forum 1 year ago

I Worked Hard For It - Flashy Pastor Robbed of $1million Jewelry While Preaching In Church Defends His Lifestyle

A pastor that was recently robbed of jewelry worth $1 million has said he worked for it.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/bb81d34a0ac1f20cc71870d6c0665550.jpg

The flashy Bishop Lamor Miller-Whitehead was on the pulpit preaching when some men barged into his church and took his jewelry as well as his wife's in a $1 million jewelry heist

Miller-Whitehead is known for flaunting his Gucci suits, diamond-encrusted chains and luxury vehicles, and this made people blame him after the robbery.

He has now said it is not his fault he was targeted

Bishop Lamor Miller-Whitehead, who previously did five years in prison for identity fraud and grand larceny, insisted on Instagram that his public displays of wealth didn’t lead to Sunday’s gunpoint robbery during his live-streamed service in Canarsie.

The 44-year-old clergyman said: "It’s not about me being flashy. It’s about me purchasing what I want to purchase. It’s my prerogative to purchase what I want to purchase."

The bishop said he can’t be blamed for standing out in the community, given his status.

He added: "Sometimes when you’re a known bishop, it’s a gift and a curse. You become the talk of the town."

At the time of the robbery, Miller-Whitehead and his wife were wearing more than $1 million in jewels and gold.

The thieves made away with items totaling $1,060,000: $75,000 Rolex watch, $75,000 Cavalier watch, $25,000 Episcopal ruby and diamond ring, $25,000 Episcopal diamond ring, $25,000 pair of earrings, $20,000 diamond and emerald cross, $20,000 Episcopal ring, $20,000 Episcopal cross and a $10,000 Episcopal gold

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Commotion As Bishop And Others Get Stabbed During Church Service
Forum | 2 days ago

Commotion As Bishop And Others Get Stabbed During Church Service

Jemima Osunde Reacts After Trolls Slammed Her for Defending Pastor Paul Enenche
Forum | 2 days ago

Jemima Osunde Reacts After Trolls Slammed Her for Defending Pastor Paul Enenche

Jnr Pope: What Exactly Is Her Crime? She Was Only A Victim Of Circumstance - Uche Ogbodo Defends Movie Producer, Adanma Luke
Forum | 3 days ago

Jnr Pope: What Exactly Is Her Crime? She Was Only A Victim Of Circumstance - Uche Ogbodo Defends Movie Producer, Adanma Luke

I Wouldn’t Be Where I’m Without You - Tobi Makinde Defends Funke Akindele
Forum | 1 week ago

I Wouldn’t Be Where I’m Without You - Tobi Makinde Defends Funke Akindele