Reasons Why Your Smartphone Might Be Smarter Than You

Forum 8 years ago

Reasons Why Your Smartphone Might Be Smarter Than You

Smart phone is a cellular telephone manufactured on a versatile working framework, with more propelled figuring ability also, network than a component telephone.

Reasons why your smartphone may be smarter than you is as follow: -

MY DEVICE MY MEDIA.

This simply applied to those who only See's their device as only a media player, this set of people tend to use their device for music playing, movie and picture taking, Nothing more apart from the stuffs mentioned above, oh did I just say nothing more? Lols they use to make calls too...

This set of people don't know the value of the machines they have. Do you know that with your device you can still be making something cool out of it? Even as you are a media Frick?...Instead of wasting your precious time watching movie, listening to music and taking pics with your device, you can start something creative with and even make little $$$ from your creativity. They are various android/windows application out their ranging from video editing ,photo editing and so on that you can make use of ,and start to make little income either online e.g Fiverr ,YouTube monetization and co or even offline by creating video tutorial or photo editing for a little token and you will be happy with your self. If you are the type that only use your phone playing and listening to music / movie alone ,am telling you your smart phone is smarter than you.

MY DEVICE MY GAME

Without me even saying anything about this set of people I believe you know those who fall under this category, this set of people are the type that always use their device to play game majorly they use 80% of their device functions to play game. Always following the trend of latest game moving from joint to joint to get latest games.

If you fall under this category there are still better things you can achieve with your device instead on playing games regularly, with your advanced knowledge on games, you too can start developing games to for other people to download and play to.With this you can as well make little or huge $$$ from the games by either uploading it to Google play store for AdSense to show along with it.I know is hard to developed high end game with your smartphone ,but you can still developed minor graphic game from your device, e.g puzzle , scramble game etc....or even developed website app for webmaster and by starting it on your device by giving the finishing touches on your PC.

MY DEVICE MY CALLING

This are the set of people who their smartphone
is smarter than them,am sorry if you fall under this category, am only sharing idea for you to see what you can do and achieve with your smartphone rather than making calls and receiving calls only with your phone.

If you are using smartphone and only use it for calling my guy you are missing.
Am not saying receiving and making calls with your device is wrong, No it is not so because it is on of the functions of our device. But they are still better things you can do with your device rather than making calls only, if you are a student and the only thing you use your smartphone for is calling hhhmm your smartphone is smarter than you. You need to start using your for other stuffs, like browsing your school assignment on your device instead of going to the cafe to browse while your smart baby can do all of that, you only need to visit cafe or computer center to print work. You can as well venture into the above mentioned skills so as to outsmart your device.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Carry Your Cross – Wike Gives Reasons For Backing Off From PDP Activities
Forum | 1 month ago

Carry Your Cross – Wike Gives Reasons For Backing Off From PDP Activities

UCL: Two reasons Arsenal have been failing in Round of 16 – Arteta
Forum | 2 months ago

UCL: Two reasons Arsenal have been failing in Round of 16 – Arteta

AFCON: Nigeria favourite to win trophy for two reasons – Ex-Ivory Coast coach, Gasset
Forum | 2 months ago

AFCON: Nigeria favourite to win trophy for two reasons – Ex-Ivory Coast coach, Gasset

Santos gives reasons he benched Ronaldo in 2022 World Cup knockout matches
Forum | 3 months ago

Santos gives reasons he benched Ronaldo in 2022 World Cup knockout matches