How To Multiply Your Airtime On Your Sim With GLO

Forum 8 years ago

How To Multiply Your Airtime On Your Sim With GLO

Glo has introduced a new package called Multiply Your Money. A package that can enable you to Multiply your airtime by 70%.

Maybe some of you might have gotten same message beneath. But i just want to dispatch the info to unaware users. Here is what (msg) i got from GLO this morning:

glo wrote: " Multiply your money!! On dialing *170*2#, N300 in your main account multiplies to N800 to call any network in Nigeria. Valid for 7 days. Grab the offer Now !!! "

So i went further to contact the CustomerCare as to gather more information about the package.
As she told me, the package (Multiplied Airtime) can be use to browse, send SMS & call all networks in Nigeria. But you can't use your Multiplied airtime to subscribe for a Data plan.

The Requirements & Guildline
[ads4]
* You must have a minimum of N300
* Now dial *170*2#
* And your N300 will be Multiplied to N800 (as seen in aforementioned statemnt above)
* Dial #122# to check balance.

Enjoy!! And Please Tell Your Friends About WapLoaded

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage

Simi Reacts To Congratulatory Messages Over Pregnancy Rumour
Forum | 4 months ago

Simi Reacts To Congratulatory Messages Over Pregnancy Rumour

Globe Soccer Awards: Boniface up for Emerging Player of the Year
Forum | 5 months ago

Globe Soccer Awards: Boniface up for Emerging Player of the Year

Glory Be To God - Actor Odunlade Adekola Overjoyed As He Wins First International Award (Video)
Forum | 5 months ago

Glory Be To God - Actor Odunlade Adekola Overjoyed As He Wins First International Award (Video)