this is a old trick but sharing for new/unnone user bcz i see that some member is can not do this
Here is your need to do so that java apps like Ucweb , Opera Mini, Bolt etc can be able to download/upload (Write user data) or make your java file manager like BlueFTP, MiniCommander etc can cut, delete, edit, rename your files etc. (Read & write user data) and also for other purposes in any Jar file or Java apps,
For s60v2 OS8 phones users
1. Select Menu>Tools> Manager. (application manager)
2. Open it and select the that java application you like edit.
Press Menu and select Suite Settings.
3. On the Suite Settings window, you can see the following options:-
App. auto start,
Read User Data,
Edit User Data
4. Click on the Read User Data and Edit User Data tabs and set it on Always asked. Then exit.
Ya here you can also change other options.
if you are using a signed app or if you installing Jar apps thru Jad file so you can see Always allowed if you set this so your apps is not demanding permission for every time.
s6v1 (os7 and below) doesnt supports the Read/Write on Java apps.
For s60 v3 and up
I think there is no need to change the options.
For S40 users
1. Highlight the app.
2. Press Menu.
3. Select Application Access(or the like)
4. Choose Data Related and set Read/Edit User data to Always Asked.
Now you can now download/upload thru yours Java browser
Always allow is show only with signed java applications or when you installing Jar apps thru Jad file
Now EnjoyYour Jar Apps