8 Million Newly Registered Young Voters Supporting Peter Obi — Baba-ahmed

Forum 1 year ago

8 Million Newly Registered Young Voters Supporting Peter Obi — Baba-ahmed

The vice presidential candidate of the Labour Party, Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed, says no fewer than eight million young Nigerians have newly registered in support of the candidacy of Peter Obi ahead of the 2023 elections.

He equally stated that those who use social media will vote in the 2023 presidential election, contrary to some opinions, noting that money will not be the deciding factor in the outcome of the elections.

Baba-Ahmed disclosed this on Friday night while featuring on Channels TV’s ‘Politics Today’ monitored by Quest Times on Friday.

When asked how he felt when announced as Peter Obi’s running mate, he answered; “To be very honest with you right now, I feel a bit numb. But I’m I happy? I’m I excited? Definitely I’m not over the moon. The kind of thing like pinch yourself… is this real?

But let me quickly correct you, Peter did not just gather “some”; I think he gathered phenomenal support because 8 million new registrations from young Nigerians within this very short of time is phenomenal. It clearly shows that differences is going to be made. What will hit the power that be (APC) will be worst than what happened in 2015″.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Nigerian-born striker, Martin Obi scores seven goals as Arsenal win 7-0
Forum | 2 days ago

Nigerian-born striker, Martin Obi scores seven goals as Arsenal win 7-0

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 4 days ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

Rapper Sentenced to Death for Supporting Anti-Hijab Protest
Forum | 4 days ago

Rapper Sentenced to Death for Supporting Anti-Hijab Protest

Owen Wilson Turned Down $12 Million to Star in O.J. Simpson Conspiracy Movie
Forum | 5 days ago

Owen Wilson Turned Down $12 Million to Star in O.J. Simpson Conspiracy Movie