I’ll Never Forget – Sadio Mane Sends Message To Liverpool Fans After Moving To Bayern Munich

Forum 2 years ago

I’ll Never Forget – Sadio Mane Sends Message To Liverpool Fans After Moving To Bayern Munich

Sadio Mane, the New Bayern Munich winger, has sent a message to Liverpool fans after officially joining the Bundesliga champions on Wednesday.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/cf0d87f0d609df2a3b3e5f36fc5a9ed1.jpg

Bayern on Wednesday signed Mane from Premier League giants Liverpool.

The Senegalese international signed a three-year deal with Bayern.

In a tweet via his Twitter handle, Mane thanked Liverpool fans, adding that he will never forget his time at Anfield.

The 30-year-old spent 6 years at Liverpool after joining the Reds from Southampton a few years ago.

He tweeted: “Dear fans!!!

“Difficult to find the right words for this. I just want to thank you from the bottom of my heart, I’m so pleased to be a very small part of this incredible success we’d together during the last 6 years.

“You were there in good and bad times. I’ll never forget. #YNWA.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Xxssive sends message to Davido as he reacts to VeryDarkMan’s recent behavior
Forum | 1 day ago

Xxssive sends message to Davido as he reacts to VeryDarkMan’s recent behavior

Moment Davido almost fell out of moving car on wedding day
Forum | 3 days ago

Moment Davido almost fell out of moving car on wedding day

Chivido: Davido declares today the best day of his life, fans gush
Forum | 3 days ago

Chivido: Davido declares today the best day of his life, fans gush

Hanks Anuku wows fans as he speaks Italian, French, Dutch, Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa fluently
Forum | 4 days ago

Hanks Anuku wows fans as he speaks Italian, French, Dutch, Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa fluently