Peter Nwachukwu Pretended To Marry Osinachi, Forced Her to Reveal YouTube Login On Sick Bed – Family (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

Peter Nwachukwu Pretended To Marry Osinachi, Forced Her to Reveal YouTube Login On Sick Bed – Family (Video)

The sister of late gospel singer, Osinachi Nwachukwu has made damning allegations against Peter Nwachukwu.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/02b8fababa5c4157a675bfc5f3a5b06a.jpg

She spoke in a recent interview narrating how Osinachi suffered in the hands of her husband.

According to her, Peter obtained the singer's monetized YouTube login details while she was on sick bed.

Also, the mother of the gospel singer in an interview with BBC Igbo claimed that Peter allegedly threatened that the only way Osinachi would leave their marriage is through death.

She noted that Peter denied her access to her grandchildren for eight years and she was not allowed to take care of her grandchildren.

According to Osinachi’s mother, the singer’s husband at a time pushed them out of the house while she (mother) was sick.

She revealed that Osinachi left her marriage for over a year but returned after her husband came with Pastors to beg.

She added that she advised her daughter to leave but Osinachi insisted on staying, claiming that the Bible frowns at divorce.

They sisters of the late singer on their part revealed how Peter pretended to be a nice person till he got married to their sister.

They noted that Peter maltreated their sister while she was pregnant and after childbirth.

The twin sister of the singer disclosed that Peter is unemployed and allegedly assaulted and extorted their sister repeatedly when she is paid for her song ministration.

Watch the video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
A Family Affair Photos Preview Zac Efron’s Netflix Rom-Com, Release Date Announced
Forum | 4 days ago

A Family Affair Photos Preview Zac Efron’s Netflix Rom-Com, Release Date Announced

I Destroyed My Ex-Boyfriend’s Car For Being Reluctant To Marry Me – BBTitans Star, Yvonne Says
Forum | 4 days ago

I Destroyed My Ex-Boyfriend’s Car For Being Reluctant To Marry Me – BBTitans Star, Yvonne Says

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues
Forum | 1 week ago

Look Within The Industry, Marry Yourselves - Actress Uche Ogbodo Advises Her Colleagues

Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos
Forum | 1 week ago

Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos