FCT We’ll support minister to succeed- Aduda

Forum 8 years ago

FCT We’ll support minister to succeed- Aduda

Senator, representing the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) in the National Assembly, Philip Tanimu Aduda has said that his constituents will support its Minister, Mohammed Bello to deliver dividend of democracy to the people.

Aduda stated this while submitting the report of FCT Ministerial Delegation for 2015 Christian Pilgrimage to the Holy lands of Israel, Rome and Greece to the Minister.

He said: “You have started well and you are doing well and we will support you and ensure that your policies scale through for the development of the FCT.”

Aduda who called for timely disbursement of funds to the FCT Christian Pilgrims Welfare Board, described the 2015 exercise to the holy land as successful.

He said out of the 1,200 seats allocated to the FCT, only 358 residents participated in the pilgrimage without record of absconment.
play

Receiving the report, the FCT Minister, Mohammed Bello said he was very happy with the performance of the 2015 Christian pilgrimage to the Holy lands.

“I’ve had the honour of meeting the Board itself and read in the media concerning the operation of the last year’s Pilgrimage. Because of my very close relationship with the leadership of Nigeria Christian Pilgrims Commission (NCPC) over the years, I’ve got an idea and kept track of what is been done at the FCT level.

“I think you have done very well and your effort is commendable. I assure you that all the issues that were raised in respect of the challenges of the last year’s pilgrimage would be addressed from this office,” the Minister said.
Author
Sunday Isuwa

Sunday Isuwa is an Associate Editor at Pulse. A holder of MSc in Mass Communication, Sunday spends his free time listening to news, watching football and making friends.
Top 3

Goodluck Jonathan 'I conceded defeat because I knew I had lost to...bullet
Fayose Governor blames Buhari for naira crashbullet
Ali Modu Sheriff Over 70 PDP lawmakers to decamp if new Chairman is...bullet

Politics

Ali Modu-Sheriff
Ali Modu Sheriff ‘Return stolen funds before talking about 2019 elections,’ APC tells PDP Chairman

President Muhammadu Buhari
Buhari ‘President travels often because he collects allowance in dollars,’ PDP says

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking to Remove Hannatu Musawa As Minister as She
Forum | 1 day ago

Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking to Remove Hannatu Musawa As Minister as She's a Serving NYSC Member

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri
Forum | 5 days ago

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand
Forum | 6 days ago

BBNaija Star, Phyna Accuses Nigerians Of Double Standard, Seeks Support For Her Demand

Female Musicians Should Support Each Other More – Singer, Rose May Alaba
Forum | 1 week ago

Female Musicians Should Support Each Other More – Singer, Rose May Alaba