"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Singer Portable in Tears After Getting a Surprise Val Gift From Babymama (Video)

Forum 2 years ago

Singer Portable in Tears After Getting a Surprise Val Gift From Babymama (Video)

Singer Portable Omolami aka ‘Zaazu’, has been given a surprise by his babymama Feranmi Ewatomi on Valentine's day.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/b5029230115fff0adf3c5eb66e4a8564.jpg

It happened that Portable after visiting an event last night, got home and was welcomed with a beautiful display of flowers, candles, balloons and music band.

The Zazuu Zeh crooner was emotional moved to the point he couldn’t stop shedding tears of joy as he hugged his Babymama.

Portable shared the beautiful moment on his Instagram page and wrote;

“Valentine Zeh for here oooo

Thanks my love @omobewajioluwaferanmiewatomi For the surprise i really appreciate this. Forever is the deal ZAzuu Mama Zeh Bizza Bizza”

Watch video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Saskay in tears as boyfriend, Chef Derin gifts her diamond jewelry on her 24th birthday
Forum | 4 hours ago

Saskay in tears as boyfriend, Chef Derin gifts her diamond jewelry on her 24th birthday

Portable shows off wads of cash following arrest over unpaid debt
Forum | 22 hours ago

Portable shows off wads of cash following arrest over unpaid debt

Speed Darlington shades Portable for getting arrested over owed debt
Forum | 2 days ago

Speed Darlington shades Portable for getting arrested over owed debt

Evan Okoro in tears as Delta State Government demolishes her house and properties worth millions
Forum | 3 days ago

Evan Okoro in tears as Delta State Government demolishes her house and properties worth millions