Comedienne Lepacious Bose Distances Self From Online Weight-loss Products

Forum 2 years ago

Comedienne Lepacious Bose Distances Self From Online Weight-loss Products

Popular Nigerian comedienne, Bose Ogunboye, popularly known as Lepacious Bose, has warned her fans to purchase weight loss products from fraudsters who use her image to market their products.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ff1694bc33f599516f6f15b0cbe16e6a.jpeg

The actress on Saturday took to her verified Instagram page to share screenshots of Facebook posts about weight-loss products, as she dissociated herself from them.

In one of the pictures, her name and pictures were used to advertise such products.

She noted that such ads were plentiful on Facebook and she had no plans to sue anybody.

The wellness advocate also noted that some sellers from other African countries would give her strange names.

“There are plenty on Facebook and I’m not suing anybody so don’t body with that line! I’m not a ghost! Thank God this time they put my real name. Most times, they call me some strange name from other African countries,” the comedienne said.

Warning her fans, she said, “Anything you don’t see on my page is a scam! I do not know this person or this product. So be guided. If you like the product, it’s up to you but me I don’t know it. Let’s enjoy our weekend.”

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/19b21ac25ec3b53993e3e9b4ae0c01fa.jpeg

The comedienne, who was previously obese, broke the internet with her trim new look four years ago.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Deputy Commissioner Of Police Hangs Self In Ogbomoso
Forum | 1 week ago

Deputy Commissioner Of Police Hangs Self In Ogbomoso

Doug Jones, Angus Macfadyen, & More Join New Thriller Movie, The Weight of Darkness
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Doug Jones, Angus Macfadyen, & More Join New Thriller Movie, The Weight of Darkness

Injuries, loss of momentum – Analyst makes case for FIFA to scrap March international break
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Injuries, loss of momentum – Analyst makes case for FIFA to scrap March international break

College of Health Science & Tech Jahuh, Jigawa online admission form, 2024/2025
Forum | 2 weeks ago

College of Health Science & Tech Jahuh, Jigawa online admission form, 2024/2025