Comedian Lepacious Bose Puts Internet Voltron On Blast For Hating On Her Weight Loss [Photos]

Forum 7 years ago

Comedian Lepacious Bose Puts Internet Voltron On Blast For Hating On Her Weight Loss [Photos]

Comedienne Lepacious Bose took time to lash out at a troll which she refer to as 'Voltron', for saying the popular media personality has been lying about the miracle of her weight loss.

Bose shared a photo from her DM, where a follower named Tosin who has also dropped weight tremendously, told her how she was inspired by the comedian weight change.

One Amaka in her comment section however says people should not kill themselves in the gym, cause Lepacious Bose has been using a particular drug to lose weight.

Read Bose's reply beneath
My friend @officialowengee used to say that failure is a bastard but success has many brothers and sisters. Lol...... Lepacious Bose did gastric bypass, she used forever, she used C9, she used fabslim, she this and that because I lost the weight but if I was still fat una no go talk ooo. Am on my journey my dear, on my lane, everyone is entitled to their opinion, madam voltron am more focused on the good testimonies not haters like you. @angelaamaka did Tosin too use fabslim? to go from size 28 to 14? Since when did people start dying in gym? SMH. Shior

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Actor Adeniyi Johnson Shares Throwback Photos With Wife, Seyi Edun
Forum | 4 days ago

Actor Adeniyi Johnson Shares Throwback Photos With Wife, Seyi Edun

A Family Affair Photos Preview Zac Efron’s Netflix Rom-Com, Release Date Announced
Forum | 4 days ago

A Family Affair Photos Preview Zac Efron’s Netflix Rom-Com, Release Date Announced

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister
Forum | 1 week ago

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister

Comedian AY Makun Splashes Millions On Brand New Range Rover
Forum | 1 week ago

Comedian AY Makun Splashes Millions On Brand New Range Rover