Could this be Love? Deaf & Dumb Couple Wed In Lagos

Forum 9 years ago

Could this be Love? Deaf & Dumb Couple Wed In Lagos

Just found this beautiful report on The Nation about love in its purest and a union between a deaf and dumb couple..
Their meeting
Through a sign interpreter, Mrs. Helen Famuwagun the visibly elated bride said she lives in Owo and has been looking for a nice and responsible man, which she has now found n her heartthrob, Kunle.
“We met in 2013 and courted for over one year. I know his parents and they too know me and my parents very well,” Omolola announced.”
Asked if the suitors took some time coming, she replied that
“many suitors were coming, but I decided to choose Kunle, for his understanding and caring nature. Kunle is a man after my heart,” she gesticulated to her interpreter, who in turn explained to the reporters.
[ads4]
The couple who both attend GOFAMINT Church said they are happy to have scaled all hurdles to eventually solemnise their relationship. Through their interpreter, Kunle said he does not want any woman in his life, except his brand new wife, Omolola.
The Bridegroom
Kunle disclosed that he met his heartthrob at a friend’s place on May 10, 2013 and immediately took interest in her.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Love Island USA Season 6 Video Previews Sarah Hyland’s Replacement
Forum | 1 day ago

Love Island USA Season 6 Video Previews Sarah Hyland’s Replacement

Wednesday Season 2 Cast Announced as Filming Begins
Forum | 1 day ago

Wednesday Season 2 Cast Announced as Filming Begins

Yemi Alade fumes as she queries Lagos State government over recent series of house demolitions
Forum | 4 days ago

Yemi Alade fumes as she queries Lagos State government over recent series of house demolitions

I Love The Freedom Of Being Single – DJ Cuppy Declares
Forum | 4 days ago

I Love The Freedom Of Being Single – DJ Cuppy Declares