Will Real Justice Be Served? - Actor Bishop Okon Speaks On Sylvester Oromoni's Case

Forum 2 years ago

Will Real Justice Be Served? - Actor Bishop Okon Speaks On Sylvester Oromoni's Case

Imeh Bishop Umoh, the comic actor, who is popularly known as Okon Lagos, has asked if justice will ever be served in the case of 11-year-old Dowen college student, Sylvester Oromoni, who died on November 30, with family members stating that he was tortured by his seniors days before his died.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/30d2a8015290dd2c9bf9b6d31a20e97e.jpg

In a post shared on his Instagram page, OkonLagos stated that with the dramatic twists emanating from the case now, he wonders if real justice will be served.

He also mentioned that with the way the case is going he will never send his children to boarding school.

Recall that the five students Sylvester allegedly mentioned before he died and three housemasters of the school, arrested over the case have all been released. According to the Lagos state Commissioner of Police, Hakeem Odumosu, the autopsy carried out on Sylvester's body does not indicate that he was murdered.

Read what he wrote below:

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/0128eca91682ecc62b4597732292a372.jpeg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update
Forum | 1 day ago

Rebel Moon Part 3 Status Uncertain, Actor Shares Sequel Update

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 1 day ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Tacha Lambasts Nigerians For Seeking Justice For Bullied Schoolgirl
Forum | 1 day ago

Tacha Lambasts Nigerians For Seeking Justice For Bullied Schoolgirl

Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos
Forum | 1 day ago

Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos