Aston Villa striker Watkins delighted with form ahead of Burnley clash

Forum 2 years ago

Aston Villa striker Watkins delighted with form ahead of Burnley clash

Aston Villa striker Ollie Watkins is delighted with his form ahead of facing Burnley.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/41c3ef31d4cdc4fb79424bf625baa81e.jpeg

Watkins, Villa's top scorer in the Premier League with five goals, is looking to continue his own impressive form against the Clarets.

He said: “I'm happy to be contributing to goals and assists and really enjoying playing in the system at the moment and the football we are playing.

“I feel like I'm free and can just go out there and express myself.

“It's really good working with the new gaffer. He has shown faith in me. I have not spoken to him too much but he is picking me on a Saturday so I guess I am doing something right.

“Burnley will be physical, well-drilled and direct. We are going to need to be set pieces.

“But it is a game I feel we should control and dominate. I get a buzz when I walk out and see the Holte End and the stadium full.

“It is nice I finally got to play in front of the fans after waiting a good year. I just enjoy every moment."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos
Forum | 1 day ago

Family Demands Justice For 38-Year-Old Transporter Who Died During Clash Between NURTW, Land Grabber In Lagos

FUNAI extends sales of PG form deadline, 2023/2024
Forum | 1 day ago

FUNAI extends sales of PG form deadline, 2023/2024

Former Imo Governor, Ihedioha Resigns From PDP
Forum | 2 days ago

Former Imo Governor, Ihedioha Resigns From PDP

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads of Dollar BIlls Ahead of Her Birthday on April 30