"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Invest Your Money On Your Marriage Not Your Wedding – Reno Omokri

Forum 2 years ago

Invest Your Money On Your Marriage Not Your Wedding – Reno Omokri

A former presidential aide, Reno Omokri has warned Ngierians to invest more in their marriages instead of wedding.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/1446cfdb5c26ee2fe71aebe87e6445cc.jpg

He advised people not to spend all their money on strangers and end up having nothing to fall to all in the name of society wedding.

Omokri wrote: 

Start your marital life on the right footing by investing in your marriage, not your wedding. Don’t spend all your money on strangers like designer, cake baker, event organiser, caterer, and DJ, only to start looking for rent money for where you and your wife will live. If it is small chops, and finger food you can comfortably afford, then that is what you should budget for. Don’t go into debt to throw a society wedding, because the society will not help you out when you and your wife can’t feed after the wedding.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/949738aca63d7194e8b08c6b98b08df5.jpg

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Oritsefemi drags ex-wife, Nabila, discloses she had 21 miscarriages before marriage crashed
Forum | 1 day ago

Oritsefemi drags ex-wife, Nabila, discloses she had 21 miscarriages before marriage crashed

Georgie & Mandy’s First Wedding Casts Young Sheldon Characters as Series Regulars
Forum | 3 days ago

Georgie & Mandy’s First Wedding Casts Young Sheldon Characters as Series Regulars

Wike vs Fubara: I was offered money to impeach Rivers gov – Chief of Staff, Ehie
Forum | 5 days ago

Wike vs Fubara: I was offered money to impeach Rivers gov – Chief of Staff, Ehie

EPL: Don’t spend money – Owen Hargreaves advises Chelsea on two signings to make this summer
Forum | 5 days ago

EPL: Don’t spend money – Owen Hargreaves advises Chelsea on two signings to make this summer