"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Oritsefemi drags ex-wife, Nabila, discloses she had 21 miscarriages before marriage crashed

Forum 1 month ago

Oritsefemi drags ex-wife, Nabila, discloses she had 21 miscarriages before marriage crashed

Artist Oritsefemi has sparked reactions as he opens up on his failed marriage with his ex-wife, Nabila Fash, and how she suffered several miscarriages.

Recall how the music icon and his ex-wife, a sports journalist, controversially ended their marriage after making several inaccurate statements about one another on social media.

The Igbewayo crooner told Chude Jideonwo his version of the story, sharing what broke their marriage in a published interview.

Oritsefemi asserted in the video that Nabila blamed him for not being able to conceive even though she had suffered 21 miscarriages during their marriage.

He said; “Nabila had, e go reach 21, miscarriages and she still dey tell me Oritsefemi say I no fit impregnate am.” 

“My wife asked her friends to come and beat me up in my house. Look at a whole me lion, na im woman dey pursue. Dem reaches like 20 o, dem beat me o, no be say na lie o.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Mr Ibu’s wife recounts tearful moment on Father’s Day without late husband
Forum | 2 days ago

Mr Ibu’s wife recounts tearful moment on Father’s Day without late husband

Davido drags Sophia Momodu to court, demands full custody of Imade
Forum | 2 days ago

Davido drags Sophia Momodu to court, demands full custody of Imade

Portable’s wife reacts as baby mama, Ashabi celebrates her son’s birthday
Forum | 1 week ago

Portable’s wife reacts as baby mama, Ashabi celebrates her son’s birthday