''I Told Obi Cubana To Be Careful But People Said I Was Jealous Of Him'' - Deji Adeyanju

Forum 2 years ago

''I Told Obi Cubana To Be Careful But People Said I Was Jealous Of Him'' - Deji Adeyanju

Popular Nigerian activist, Deji Adeyanju has reacted to the arrest of Anambra billionaire businessman and socialite, Obi Iyiegbu popularly known as Obi Cubana.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6dc051e899b1d0d51e47995682af294a.jpeg

Deji said when he publicly asked the businessman to ”calm down”, many attacked him and said he was jealous of him.

Reacting to Cubana’s arrest, Adeyanju says he should be grateful that it was EFCC that picked him up, because if FBI did, it could get worse.

He tweeted; “EFCC can arrest Obi Cubana but Abba Kyari is free. Tinubu the Bullion Van king is free Wonderful one Nigeria.

“When I told Obi Cubana to be careful, some people said I was jealous of him. It’s still much better to be arrested by the EFCC than FBI.

“He should be celebrating that it’s EFCC. Calm down Obi. It’s not serious for now but it could get worse.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe
Forum | 1 day ago

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti
Forum | 3 days ago

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says
Forum | 3 days ago

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri
Forum | 3 days ago

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri