“I Would Like To Return To Barcelona As Technical Secretary” – Lionel Messi

Forum 2 years ago

“I Would Like To Return To Barcelona As Technical Secretary” – Lionel Messi

Paris Saint-Germain forward Lionel Messi has claimed that he is open to the idea of returning to Barcelona as a technical secretary after hanging up his boots.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/05a9086103e579ae96bfe991d6625d36.jpeg

The Argentine star expressed his intention to be part of the club’s senior management in the future and reiterated his affection for the Blaugrana just a few months after parting ways with the Catalans.

“Yes, I always said that I would like to come back to help the club in whatever way,” Messi told Sport.

“I want to be useful and help so that the club is doing well. I would love to be a technical secretary, but I don’t know if it will be at Barcelona.

“I would like to return to the club to contribute what I can because I love [Barcelona] and I would love them to keep doing well, to continue growing and to continue to be among the best in the world.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
I didn’t like Pep Guardiola’s training style, was confusing – Messi
Forum | 21 hours ago

I didn’t like Pep Guardiola’s training style, was confusing – Messi

“I did nothing to become World’s Best Player, it’s a gift from God” – Lionel Messi
Forum | 22 hours ago

“I did nothing to become World’s Best Player, it’s a gift from God” – Lionel Messi

EPL: Van Nistelrooy set for shock return to Man Utd
Forum | 2 days ago

EPL: Van Nistelrooy set for shock return to Man Utd

Jeremy Renner’s Mayor of Kingstown Season 4 Return Depends on Him Surviving
Forum | 3 days ago

Jeremy Renner’s Mayor of Kingstown Season 4 Return Depends on Him Surviving