"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

My Government Will Comprise Politicians And Technocrats -Wike

Forum 8 years ago

My Government Will Comprise Politicians And Technocrats -Wike

Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has stated that his government would comprise tested technocrats and trusted politicians with strategic aim of developing the state.

Speaking during a post inauguration thanksgiving service at the Salvation Ministry in Port Harcourt on Sunday, Nyesom Wike said that the move to revive the state will actively involve all stakeholders in the state.

He was responding to a request by the General Overseer of the Salvation Ministry, Pastor David Ibiyomie who asked that the incoming government by made up of technocrats.

He said : “I will not abandon politicians. My administration will be made up of politicians and qualified technocrats. The administration will be geared towards developing Rivers State.

“God will not allow us to fail. We will bring men and women with capacity to work for the state. ”

He added: “I am from Rivers State and I believe in Rivers State The deputy governor and I will work in the overall interest of the state”.

Earlier, the General Overseer of the Salvation Ministry, Pastor David Ibiyomie commended the governor for putting God first by organising a thanksgiving service for his victory.

He said a government built on God can never fail. He advised the governor to run a people centred government to revive the state.

He, however, warned the governor against trying to please everyone as that is a recipe for failure.

The thanksgiving service was attended by the Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, Former Governor of Rivers state, Celestine Omehia, Deputy Governor, Dr Mrs. Ipalibo Harry Banigo and key stakeholders of the state.
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
BREAKING: Two more Wike loyalists quit govt as Fubara loses 5 commissioners in one day
Forum | 11 hours ago

BREAKING: Two more Wike loyalists quit govt as Fubara loses 5 commissioners in one day

Evan Okoro in tears as Delta State Government demolishes her house and properties worth millions
Forum | 20 hours ago

Evan Okoro in tears as Delta State Government demolishes her house and properties worth millions

You’ve no respect for Tinubu, stop witch-hunting Wike – Ex-Senator tackles Fubara
Forum | 1 day ago

You’ve no respect for Tinubu, stop witch-hunting Wike – Ex-Senator tackles Fubara

Wike vs Fubara: I was offered money to impeach Rivers gov – Chief of Staff, Ehie
Forum | 2 days ago

Wike vs Fubara: I was offered money to impeach Rivers gov – Chief of Staff, Ehie