FOR FUN!! Assuming Bank Robbery Is Legal & Not A Crime, Which Nigerian Bank Are You Robbing?

2 months ago

Bank robbery is the crime of stealing money from a bank, specifically while bank employees and customers are subjected to force, violence, or a threat of violence.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/ac4d219a0272ca5726abcd5a74884dd3.jpeg

It is a federal crime in every part of the world. Don’t try it! To avoid had I known in Kuje prison.

However, let’s say robbery is legal and you are to rob at least one Nigerian bank..which?

Myself, I go rob UBA. That bank too useless..they ceased my money since 2015 till date.😔

FOR FUN!! Assuming Bank Robbery Is Legal & Not A Crime, Which Bank Are You Robbing?

Let’s hear from you.

Related Forums
Chiwetalu Spotted Exchanging Greetings With Nigerian Soldiers In Enugu Days After He Was Arrested and Released (Photo)
Forum

Chiwetalu Spotted Exchanging Greetings With Nigerian Soldiers In Enugu Days After He Was Arrested and Released (Photo)

17 hours ago
Forum

''Men Are Not Snatched. They Are Not Objects'' - Nigerian Psychologist, Oyinkansola Alabi Says

2 days ago
Nigerians Dig Up Video Of Maria Calling Kelvin’s Name In The BB Naija House
Forum

Nigerians Dig Up Video Of Maria Calling Kelvin’s Name In The BB Naija House

2 days ago
Nigerian Govt Covering Up For Gumi, Bandits – Eedris Abdulkareem Alleges
Forum

Nigerian Govt Covering Up For Gumi, Bandits – Eedris Abdulkareem Alleges

3 days ago