Assuming We Have Two Banks In Nigeria, APC And PDP, What Bank Will You Save Your Money?

Forum 2 years ago

Assuming We Have Two Banks In Nigeria, APC And PDP, What Bank Will You Save Your Money?

Hello guys, how was the sallah holiday, hope you were able to maximize it.

Well, as for us, we were just here making sure you have quality contents that you can read through the holiday.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/6206cb8411f2da537ca9284e98c7bfde.jpg

So, let’s say there are only two banks in Nigeria, APC and PDP and as a good Nigerian that you are you must keep your money in one.

Giving the whole robbery thing in the country and all, you are not allowed to keep your money at home but must drop it in one of these banks; APC or PDP.

What Bank Will You Save Your Money In?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
PDP Kicks As Police Officer Kills Businessman In Aba
Forum | 2 days ago

PDP Kicks As Police Officer Kills Businessman In Aba

Another APC Ward Faction Suspends Ganduje
Forum | 2 days ago

Another APC Ward Faction Suspends Ganduje

Why Wike Was Allowed Into PDP National Caucus Meeting - Senate Minority Leader, Moro Speaks
Forum | 2 days ago

Why Wike Was Allowed Into PDP National Caucus Meeting - Senate Minority Leader, Moro Speaks

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim
Forum | 3 days ago

I’ve Reported The Case To Police — Skiibii Denies TikToker Nickie Dabarbie’s Money Ritual Claim