"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Actor Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government (Photo)

Forum 6 years ago

Actor Rotimi Makinde's House Marked For Demolition By Ogun Government (Photo)

Popular Yoruba actor and former member of House of Representatives, Honorable Rotimi Makinde whose house was recently marked for demolition by the Ogun State government has cried out for Nigerians intervention.

Makinde in an exclusive chat with WaploadedMedia correspondent, disclosed that the State Government under the leadership of Governor Ibikunle Amusan has refused to compensate him for his building which about to be demolished.

The building belonging to Makinde was previously marked 6 meters for demolition but later extended to 18 meters in what the State Government admitted as flaws but has to be adjusted in the best interest of the public.?

According to Makinde, "God bless you, am crying. They didn't compensate me for my electoral misfortune and now they want to bulldoze my source of livelihood."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Kathryn Bigelow to Direct White House Thriller Movie for Netflix
Forum | 22 hours ago

Kathryn Bigelow to Direct White House Thriller Movie for Netflix

Ogun: 3 cable vandals bag 6 years imprisonment
Forum | 22 hours ago

Ogun: 3 cable vandals bag 6 years imprisonment

Housewife seeks divorce over husband’s gambling habit
Forum | 22 hours ago

Housewife seeks divorce over husband’s gambling habit

Evan Okoro in tears as Delta State Government demolishes her house and properties worth millions
Forum | 2 days ago

Evan Okoro in tears as Delta State Government demolishes her house and properties worth millions