“This is not a Rolex” – Daddy Freeze tells Bobrisky his watch is fake.

Forum 6 years ago

“This is not a Rolex” – Daddy Freeze tells Bobrisky his watch is fake.

Nigerian self acclaimed queen of Snapchat, Bobrisky yesterday bragged about owning a multi-million naira Rolex watch.

The cross dresser who is currently in the US for meet and greet, tour with his fans, showed off his a rolex watch, and claims it costs million of naira.

Apparently, we all know Daddy Freeze is a lover of luxury wrist-watches…So, he of course saw everything wrong with Bobrisky’s watch and he outed him on Instagram.

[ads4]

Daddy Freeze wrote;
“I respect Bob a lot as I can see how far he has come and how well he has done for himself.

However, as a good friend of the brand and from the point of view of a customer, I can categorically inform you that this is not a #Rolex ~FRZ”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance
Forum | 15 hours ago

Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance

Your Evasion Of EFCC Arrest Is A Criminal Offence – Daniel Bwala Tells Yahaya Bello
Forum | 16 hours ago

Your Evasion Of EFCC Arrest Is A Criminal Offence – Daniel Bwala Tells Yahaya Bello

Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors
Forum | 1 day ago

Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors

Stop Avoiding Your Responsibilities By Using DNA Test Excuse – Mary Njoku Tells Men
Forum | 1 day ago

Stop Avoiding Your Responsibilities By Using DNA Test Excuse – Mary Njoku Tells Men