"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Pregnant Ghanaian Lady Burns Down Boyfriend’s House Cheating on Her

Forum 6 years ago

Pregnant Ghanaian Lady Burns Down Boyfriend’s House Cheating on Her

A 20-year-old Ghanaian Girl, Priscilla Berfi has allegedly burnt down her boyfriend’s home, rendering him homeless after she caught him cheating on her.

Several properties were destroyed at the house which is located at Debuako in the Oforikrom Constituenc of the Ashanti Region but no casualties was recorded.

According to Pulse Ghana, the boyfriend, Kofi Adusei said he had ceased taking care of Priscilla, who is pregnant due to her bad attitude and lack of respect towards him.

He said Priscilla visited him on the night of the incident but they had a misunderstanding and he left the room to sleep in another, where a second girlfriend was waiting for him.

‘While relaxing in the other room, I perceived smoke and so I thought she had taken some of my clothing out to burn them. I really wasn’t bothered, but later I heard shouts and calls that my room is on fire, we rushed to see the room in flames with Priscilla nowhere to be found,’ he said.

After the incident, Kofi however, reported the issue to the police and the suspect has since been arrested by Kwame Nkrumah of Science and Technology (KNUST) District Police Command to help with further investigations.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Kathryn Bigelow to Direct White House Thriller Movie for Netflix
Forum | 4 days ago

Kathryn Bigelow to Direct White House Thriller Movie for Netflix

Housewife seeks divorce over husband’s gambling habit
Forum | 4 days ago

Housewife seeks divorce over husband’s gambling habit

Carter Efe reveals he almost broke up with his pregnant girlfriend
Forum | 5 days ago

Carter Efe reveals he almost broke up with his pregnant girlfriend

Evan Okoro in tears as Delta State Government demolishes her house and properties worth millions
Forum | 6 days ago

Evan Okoro in tears as Delta State Government demolishes her house and properties worth millions