Age & Career Of Peter Rosalita

Forum 2 years ago

Age & Career Of Peter Rosalita

Peter Rosalita (born October 31, 2011) is a Filipino singer who is well known for his appearance in America Got Talent 2021. He became the youngest contestant at the show at just age 10.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/64d0d069ab2f73e509e8295ce1724ea5.jpeg

Early Life

Peter Rosalita was born on October 31, 2011 in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. He was raised by his parents; his father, Ruel is a chef while his mother, Vilma works as a cashier.

His aunt, Mary Jane Villegas has been his guardian. She had accompanied him to the televised audition.

He attended Richmindale School and the Candeza Music Institute

Career

Peter found passion for music at a very tender age and thus went to music school to compliment his talent. He participated in talent searches in Abu Dhabi and Dubai from 2018 to 2021 and expanded to the globe from Almaty, Kazakhstan to Bahrain in the Middle East.

He was on team Celine Dion for his America Got Talent audition and was heavily praised for his cover of Celine Dion’s hit “All By Myself”. He was given a thumbs up for his performance by the likes of Celine Dion, Heidi Klum and Howie Mandel.

Prior to fame, he had competed in the Indy Wood talent hunt 2019 UAE chapter

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/18c320b41c2e3a7330d79d13124c3594.jpeg

Net Worth

Peter Rosalita net worth has not been estimated.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe
Forum | 2 days ago

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri
Forum | 4 days ago

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri

EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge
Forum | 5 days ago

EPL: Brilliant signing – Redknapp backs Chelsea star to have good career at Stamford Bridge

Peter Obi Is Not Mixing Politics With Religion, Says Media Aide
Forum | 5 days ago

Peter Obi Is Not Mixing Politics With Religion, Says Media Aide