BE HONEST!! If Your Pastor or Imam Comes To Your Shop To Buy Something, Will You Collect Money?

1 month ago

Don’t lie o, tell us nothing but the truth!

Who Is A Pastor & Imam?

A pastor is the leader of a Christian congregation who also gives advice and counsel to people from the community or congregation.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/95ca6cb3983e7525526d63e9baf05895.jpeg

Imam is an Islamic leadership position. It is most commonly used as the title of a worship leader of a mosque and Muslim community among Sunni Muslims. In this context, imams may lead Islamic worship services, serve as community leaders, and provide religious guidance.

BE HONEST!! If Your Pastor or Imam Comes To Your Shop To Buy Something, Will You Collect Money?

Related Forums
How To Earn Money From Your Songs On Audiomack
Forum

How To Earn Money From Your Songs On Audiomack

1 day ago
Money Laundering: Hushpuppi Risks 20-Year Jail As He Pleads Guilty
Forum

Money Laundering: Hushpuppi Risks 20-Year Jail As He Pleads Guilty

1 day ago
BBNaija: "If You Think Maria Likes You Because She Calls You Babe, You’re A Fool” – White Money (Video)
Forum

BBNaija: "If You Think Maria Likes You Because She Calls You Babe, You’re A Fool” – White Money (Video)

1 day ago
BBNaija: “If You Want To Know My Worth, Follow Me To My Village” – White Money Reveals (Video)
Forum

BBNaija: “If You Want To Know My Worth, Follow Me To My Village” – White Money Reveals (Video)

3 days ago