BE HONEST!! If Your Pastor or Imam Comes To Your Shop To Buy Something, Will You Collect Money?

Forum 3 years ago

BE HONEST!! If Your Pastor or Imam Comes To Your Shop To Buy Something, Will You Collect Money?

Don’t lie o, tell us nothing but the truth!

Who Is A Pastor & Imam?

A pastor is the leader of a Christian congregation who also gives advice and counsel to people from the community or congregation.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/95ca6cb3983e7525526d63e9baf05895.jpeg

Imam is an Islamic leadership position. It is most commonly used as the title of a worship leader of a mosque and Muslim community among Sunni Muslims. In this context, imams may lead Islamic worship services, serve as community leaders, and provide religious guidance.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Tosin Silverdam shares latest update from Papaya Ex’s money making class
Forum | 3 days ago

Tosin Silverdam shares latest update from Papaya Ex’s money making class

‘You have no power to query me, Chief Imam not traditional title holder’ – Ayilara tackles Soun of Ogbomoso
Forum | 3 days ago

‘You have no power to query me, Chief Imam not traditional title holder’ – Ayilara tackles Soun of Ogbomoso

Fake money doubler allegedly murders victim after collecting car, tricycle, other items
Forum | 1 week ago

Fake money doubler allegedly murders victim after collecting car, tricycle, other items

Shatta Bandle comes under fire over his post about becoming Nigeria’s incoming President
Forum | 1 week ago

Shatta Bandle comes under fire over his post about becoming Nigeria’s incoming President