Juventus preparing move for Leicester midfielder Tielemans

Forum 2 years ago

Juventus preparing move for Leicester midfielder Tielemans

Juventus are trying to lure Youri Tielemans with an offer to become the new leader of their midfield.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/bab139f7f8de03a606c74faff402696b.jpg

The Leicester City midfielder is a wanted man after a fantastic campaign, which saw him score the winning goal in the FA Cup final win over Chelsea.

Manchester United and Liverpool are both keen on the 24-year-old, but there's another major player in the game.

According to Calciomercato.com, Juve are willing to match Tielemans wages at Leicester and hand him a prominent role in Massimiliano Allegri's midfield.

Leicester remain hopeful Tielemans will extend his current contract, which expires in 2023.

Juve understand any deal for Tielemans will be difficult and they are also considering Sassuolo star Manuel Locatelli.

Asked about his future on Monday, Tielemans said: "I don't think about it.

"I am focusing on the Euros. I don't listen to transfer rumours.

"No matter how much I am valued, it doesn't change anything for me. I just want to make the best Euros I can."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Transfer: Juventus line up move for Wilfred Ndidi
Forum | 2 days ago

Transfer: Juventus line up move for Wilfred Ndidi

Manchester United eye Juventus star, prepared to offer Mason Greenwood in player-plus-cash deal
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Manchester United eye Juventus star, prepared to offer Mason Greenwood in player-plus-cash deal

England: Ex-Man City midfielder calls for Gareth Southgate’s sack
Forum | 3 weeks ago

England: Ex-Man City midfielder calls for Gareth Southgate’s sack

EPL: It’s incredible – Maguire names Man Utd midfielder who is ‘next Bellingham’
Forum | 4 weeks ago

EPL: It’s incredible – Maguire names Man Utd midfielder who is ‘next Bellingham’