"Why I Attempted To Commit Suicide In 2018 – Comedian Real Warri Pikin

Forum 2 years ago

"Why I Attempted To Commit Suicide In 2018 – Comedian Real Warri Pikin

Talented Nigerian comedian and actress Anita Alaire Afoke Asuoha popularly known as Real Warri Pikin has revealed how she nearly took her life in 2018 over some unpaid debt.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/32bbf903ef02f6d47836474ba5521e45.jpg

Real Warri Pikin who has grown to become one of the most sought after talent in the entertainment industry took to her official Instagram account to share the story with fans.

According to the star actress, she attempted suicide because, at that time, her family was in great debt of about N22 million.

Sharing a throwback picture of herself being admitted to the hospital and a new one where she was looking gorgeous, Real Warri Pikin narrated how the event unfolded.

She wrote:

“On the 6th of June, 2018, the only words I was hearing in my head were ‘end it now! give up already! No hope! You and Ikechukwu will never pay up the N22m debt! The suffering will never end! End it! End it!’

“You will beg all the days of your life! Help will never come! Rent, school fees, bills are due you can’t pay! You and Ikechukwu’s salary put together in 5 years can’t pay back the debt End it! The banks, Friends, etc. you owe won’t stop calling and embarrassing you. end it! The Shame and pain are too much and it will get worse. End it! End it now! God will never come truuuuuuuuu for you!”

And because I was exhausted, I believed the voices in my head. I attempted to take my own life. (Dear God, thank you for giving me a second chance). Little did I know that my breakthrough was near and God was just preparing me for where he was taking me.”

The comedian advised, “Las las, na who give up lose. Say no to suicide. Build capacity. Nobody owes you anything. Hope in God alone. Take only calculated risks. Problem nor dey finish. Balance your circle. Always check on your mental health. Don’t be hard on you.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Champions League: Man City vs Real Madrid at Etihad a final – Guardiola
Forum | 5 days ago

Champions League: Man City vs Real Madrid at Etihad a final – Guardiola

Two Nigerian Brothers Plead Guilty To S*xual Extortion In Us After Suicide Death Of Teenage Boy
Forum | 1 week ago

Two Nigerian Brothers Plead Guilty To S*xual Extortion In Us After Suicide Death Of Teenage Boy

Champions League: Why Haaland struggles to score against Real Madrid – Guardiola
Forum | 1 week ago

Champions League: Why Haaland struggles to score against Real Madrid – Guardiola

UCL: ISIS threatens to attack matches involving Arsenal, Real Madrid, PSG
Forum | 1 week ago

UCL: ISIS threatens to attack matches involving Arsenal, Real Madrid, PSG