How God Iintervened In My Life to Surmount 2023 Challenges – Comedian Warri Pikin (Video)

Forum 4 months ago

How God Iintervened In My Life to Surmount 2023 Challenges – Comedian Warri Pikin (Video)

Comedian Anita Asuoha aka Warri Pikin has reflected on her life as the year winds to a close.

According to her, God intervened in her life despite the challenges she faced in 2023.

She made this public in a video on her Instagram page documenting the moments before and after her significant surgery.

The comedian expressed gratitude to God for His intervention during both the joyful and trying times.

She expressed her gratitude to God for being mindful of who she is.

She also urged her fans to pour out their minds in her comment section.

She wrote: “I remember!!! How God came through for me this year. He Never left me, in my troubles he was thereIn my blissful Days he was there….God, who am I that you are mindful of? Area! How has it been for you and what are you grateful for??? Enter comment section mey you pour your mind…Because if you can think you can thank.”

Watch video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
rri Pikin Celebrates RMD As He Visits Her Family
Forum | 22 hours ago

rri Pikin Celebrates RMD As He Visits Her Family

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish
Forum | 1 day ago

I’ve Been In Love With Girls For My Whole Life – Billie Eilish

God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy
Forum | 2 days ago

God Go Punish You - Skales Lambasts Troll Who Dragged Him Over Throwback Collaboration With Burna Boy

The Life of Chuck: Mike Flanagan, David Dastmalchian Offer Updates on Stephen King Horror Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

The Life of Chuck: Mike Flanagan, David Dastmalchian Offer Updates on Stephen King Horror Movie