"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Curvy Actress Cossy Ojiakor Shares The Most Cherished Item In Her Home

Forum 7 years ago

Curvy Actress Cossy Ojiakor Shares The Most Cherished Item In Her Home

Controversial Nollywood actress Cossy Ojiakor shared this wonderful picture of an award she received and termed it the most valuable asset in her home.

The actress has always been on the limelight for a lot of controversy especially cuz of her massive jugs and her dressing but this time is different.

In her words: Most cherished item in my home…. #2016 Europe Golden Awards to Cossy Ojiakor, As the most Distinctive African Actress.. Yeahhhh….am unique and very Original..

I strive to stand out form the crowd…glad its recognized…but this year Awards won't be about my personality but my works.

Lastnight I rounded up a production as the executive producer…sorry I didn’t post production picture….learnt my lessons from power girls… This year we are working hard….harder…. So expect quality, educative and inspirational movies from the stables of Playgirl studios.

Go on girl, you are worth it.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Deyemi Okanlawon warms hearts as he shares rare family moment
Forum | 17 hours ago

Deyemi Okanlawon warms hearts as he shares rare family moment

VeryDarkMan urges police to release father who shares obscene images of daughter
Forum | 1 day ago

VeryDarkMan urges police to release father who shares obscene images of daughter

Dune: Prophecy Cast Adds Indian Actress Tabu, Role Detailed
Forum | 2 days ago

Dune: Prophecy Cast Adds Indian Actress Tabu, Role Detailed

Scavengers Reign Season 1 Finds New Streaming Home After Max Cancellation
Forum | 4 days ago

Scavengers Reign Season 1 Finds New Streaming Home After Max Cancellation