Nigerian Comedian, EmmaOhMaGod, Is Set To Wed His Lover, Yetunde (Photos)

Forum 7 years ago

Nigerian Comedian, EmmaOhMaGod, Is Set To Wed His Lover, Yetunde (Photos)

Popular Nigerian comedian and Youtube s£nsat!on, Emma Oh Ma God (Emmanuel Edunjobi) is getting married! Emmanuel is set to wed Yetunde in a few days. His bride, Yetunde shared their love story.

They got engaged earlier this year on the 2nd of May, 2016. Read their story and view their pre-wedding photos below:

I met Emma on an ordinary day at work, I went to see one of my friends in another office to sort out some things when he said my name. As I arrived, Emma was there; imagine his surprise when he heard my name "Yetunde" and he said " You are Yoruba". My friend then said " Yea she can speak it" he then said "speak it for me, let me hear". I responded 'I'm not a parrot!".Lol! I guess that was the beginning of our on and off relationship because his funny and playful nature gave the impression of a Naija "playboy", which people had warned me about when I decided to move back to Nigeria. One particular day, I was ill but had to still go to the office and he sent me a message asking how I was and I tol him I wasn't too well. He came in to my office with food and medicine and looked after me like I was his "sister". That was when I realized he wasn't all I thought he was. he rest they say is history yeah? We are here today becoming "TheOhemgees" in a few days and I couldn't be happier, God has blessed me with an amazing man in Emmanuel, who loves him and loves me and he is the only man I have been able to say would do anything FOR me and I would do likewise so i can truly say we are soulmates.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Nigerian-born striker, Martin Obi scores seven goals as Arsenal win 7-0
Forum | 3 hours ago

Nigerian-born striker, Martin Obi scores seven goals as Arsenal win 7-0

FG Set To Merge CBN’s NIRSAL, Bank Of Agriculture
Forum | 1 day ago

FG Set To Merge CBN’s NIRSAL, Bank Of Agriculture

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister
Forum | 2 days ago

Spyro Shares Adorable Photos Of His Twin Sister