Former Real Madrid Star Sami Khedira Wants To Return To The Premier League

Forum 3 years ago

Former Real Madrid Star Sami Khedira Wants To Return To The Premier League

Sami Khedira has opened the door for a move to the Premier League to be made in 2021, with the Juventus midfielder admitting he would welcome the opportunity to be reunited with Jose Mourinho.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/da1a3d523ef83842114aa99f8878e6d2.jpg

The World Cup winner has spent the last five years on the books of Serie A giants in Turin.

Form and fitness issues have dropped him down the pecking order at Juve, with no competitive game time seen this season and just 35 appearances made across the last two campaigns.

Free agency now beckons, as the 33-year-old runs down his contract in Italy, and it could be that his next challenge lies in England as the former Real Madrid star looks to chase another “dream”.

“When I was a child it was always a big dream of mine to be a Premier League player,” Khedira told Sky Germany.

“I am really happy and satisfied with my career until now but one thing is still missing because I always had this dream and it has never come true… to be a part of the Premier League.

“I have watched so many Premier League games since I was young and even now I am following the Premier League a lot.

“I always enjoyed playing in the Champions League against the English clubs. The atmosphere, the style and idea of football has always impressed me.

“If it is possible it will for sure be a really big dream [come true] and honour to be a part of the Premier League.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
New Evil Dead Movie Gets Writer-Director, Sami Rami Issues Statement
Forum | 1 hour ago

New Evil Dead Movie Gets Writer-Director, Sami Rami Issues Statement

Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel
Forum | 1 hour ago

Mortal Kombat 2 Star Teases Scorpion’s Return in the Live-Action Sequel

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me
Forum | 9 hours ago

Charlie Day and Allison Williams to Star in Murder Mystery Movie Kill Me