Former Chelsea Boss Conte Planning Premier League Return

Forum 3 years ago

Former Chelsea Boss Conte Planning Premier League Return

Antonio Conte was unceremoniously ushered through the exits at Chelsea in 2018, but the Italian remains keen on returning to the Premier League at some point.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/4ee64630ce19e4c1d0464c2fd8c60fe4.jpg

He is currently looking to mastermind a Serie A title challenge at Inter, but his contract at San Siro is only due to run until the summer of 2022, at which point he may decide to take on a new challenge.

If he had his way, a man who landed an English top-flight crown and FA Cup glory across two seasons at Stamford Bridge will be retracing those steps once he is free to make another big career call.

Conte told The Telegraph of his future plans:

“I have this season and another year of my contract at Inter and I started a project here, and, honestly, I want to continue this project and stay for many years because we are building the bases.

“But, for sure, in my future, I want to come back to England to have another experience because I enjoyed my stay there a lot and to breathe the atmosphere in England.

“For me, for my family, I’d like to one day come back to England because we lived an incredible experience and we want to continue to have another experience in England.”

Conte was sacked by Chelsea as they paved the way for Maurizio Sarri to take the reins in west London.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
EPL: Rio Ferdinand reveals ‘only’ way Sancho will return to Manchester United from Dortmund
Forum | 5 hours ago

EPL: Rio Ferdinand reveals ‘only’ way Sancho will return to Manchester United from Dortmund

EPL: They’re miles off Man City, Arsenal – Merson tells Chelsea two signings to make
Forum | 5 hours ago

EPL: They’re miles off Man City, Arsenal – Merson tells Chelsea two signings to make

My Adventures With Superman Season 2 Video Teases Return of Adult Swim’s Animated Series
Forum | 8 hours ago

My Adventures With Superman Season 2 Video Teases Return of Adult Swim’s Animated Series

Superman & Lois Season 4 Sees Return of Reverse-Flash Actor Tom Cavanagh
Forum | 18 hours ago

Superman & Lois Season 4 Sees Return of Reverse-Flash Actor Tom Cavanagh