Net Worth Of Peter Stormare

Forum 3 years ago

Net Worth Of Peter Stormare

Rolf Peter Ingvar Storm, known professionally as Peter Stormare, is a Swedish actor, voice actor, musician, playwright, and theatre director. He is known for his work as Gaear Grimsrud in Fargo and John Abruzzi on Prison Break. 

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c90482f5783e4665f1c12d8a0ad17e12.jpg

Early Life

Peter Stormare was born in Kumla, Narke, Sweden in August 1953.

Career

He started his career with the Royal Dramatic Theatre and became Associate Artistic Director at the Tokyo Globe Theatre. He moved to New York City to work in theater. Stormare has over 140 acting credits to his name. From 2002 to 2003 he starred as Ingvar in the TV series Watching Ellie. From 2005 to 2007 he starred as John Abruzzi in the series Prison Break. One of his best known movie roles came as Gaesar Grimsrud in the 1996 film Fargo. He has also starred in the films The Lost World: Jurassic Park, Armageddon, Mercury Rising, The Big Lebowski, 8mm, Chocolat, Dancer in the Dark, Minority Report, Windtalkers, The Tuxedo, Bad Boys II, Constantine, Nacho Libre, Witless Protection, Get the Gringo, Hansel and Gretel: Witch Hunters, 22 Jump Street, and Bang Bang Baby. Stormare the Dahlonega International Film Festival Jury Award for Feature Film: Best Song for The Movie Hero in 2003. He also won a Vancouver Film Critics Circle Awards for Best Actor in a Canadian Film for Small Town Murder Songs in 2012.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/c19824edf03b15454cfc6eee58f8566b.jpeg

Net Worth

Peter Stormare is a Swedish actor, director, playwright, and musician who has a net worth of $5 million.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Police Officers Arrested With Illicit Drugs Worth ₦20 Million
Forum | 6 hours ago

Police Officers Arrested With Illicit Drugs Worth ₦20 Million

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe
Forum | 2 days ago

Peter Obi And I Never Believed in Labour Party Ideologies — Doyin Okupe

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri
Forum | 4 days ago

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri