It Was A Big Mistake To Think Buhari Was The Way Forward – Eldee

Forum 7 years ago

It Was A Big Mistake To Think Buhari Was The Way Forward – Eldee

Nigerian rapper and record producer, born Lanre Dabiri, better known by his stage name Eldee, has waded into the current economic crisis rocking the country, even as he insisted it was a huge mistake to have thought Muhammadu Buhari was the way forward.

The 39-year-old architect cum rapper said the problems in Nigeria is not about parties (APC, PDP).

In a series of tweets on his Twitter handle @eLDeeTheDon, the ‘Wash Wash’ crooner said: “I did support PMB and if placed in same conditions as the time, I’d do so again. That he is not able to do what we expected is a diff story.

“Clearly this is not about APC or PDP. All the members of both parties are from the same gang. Personal insult attempts wont change your fate.

“I understand the frustrations. I see how this administration is not helping matters. It was a mistake to think these guys were the way fwd.

“Interest rates are now through the roof so budding SMEs are further strangled by the system that ought to make life easier.

“The blame game won’t solve the problems Naija is facing, more young people in tune with today’s challenges have to assume leadership roles.

“Economic policies = 0 without a doubt.

“Recycled gang of clueless rent-seeking opportunists.

“We can’t fix this by waiting for the next set of options, we must create the next set of options by ensuring these options don’t resurface.

“The middle class is the economic engine of every nation. Recovery begins with restoring their prosperity by enabling SMEs,” Eldee tweeted.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Chris Pratt to Star in Way of The Warrior Kid Movie Adaptation Directed by McG
Forum | 1 day ago

Chris Pratt to Star in Way of The Warrior Kid Movie Adaptation Directed by McG

The Big Cigar Trailer: André Holland Leads Apple TV+ Miniseries
Forum | 3 days ago

The Big Cigar Trailer: André Holland Leads Apple TV+ Miniseries

Probe Wike, Other Former Governors Under Buhari For Corruption - Timi Frank Urges EFCC
Forum | 3 days ago

Probe Wike, Other Former Governors Under Buhari For Corruption - Timi Frank Urges EFCC

Ryan Gosling Doesn’t Think The Nice Guys 2 Will Ever Happen
Forum | 3 days ago

Ryan Gosling Doesn’t Think The Nice Guys 2 Will Ever Happen