"Allow ads" and Popups on Chrome to avoid redirection of your browsers.

"When you get to hell, help me greet your fantastically corrupt dad!"- Freeze reacts to Cameron's statement

Forum 8 years ago

"When you get to hell, help me greet your fantastically corrupt dad!"- Freeze reacts to Cameron's statement

Popular Cool FM OAP, Daddy Freeze, known for his often caustic social commentary has reacted to UK PM David Cameron's comment describing Nigeria as a 'fantastically corrupt country'. But it isn't what most people are expecting.

Read below

"Dear David, when you get to hell, help me greet your fantastically corrupt dad!

I can't believe that you, a man whose father was implicated in the Panama papers saga and this same you were asked by the opposition to resign because you owned shares in the alleged company that was involved, are now calling Nigeria corrupt???

John 8:7 KJV: [7] So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

The qualification required to call someone corrupt, is to be absolutely corruption free yourself.

I wish my president was from the ghetto so he could bitch slap your punk ass and turn you bright pink.
But then again..... He wouldn't want to stain his palms.~FRZ"

Yay or nay, folks?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Charly Boy reacts to viral photo of Nyesom Wike in N2m denim coat
Forum | 2 hours ago

Charly Boy reacts to viral photo of Nyesom Wike in N2m denim coat

Euro 2024: I don’t know if I shot well – Ronaldo reacts to penalty miss against Slovenia
Forum | 2 days ago

Euro 2024: I don’t know if I shot well – Ronaldo reacts to penalty miss against Slovenia

Ugo Nwoke’s ex-wife’s friend reacts to marriage, advises Sharon Ooja
Forum | 2 days ago

Ugo Nwoke’s ex-wife’s friend reacts to marriage, advises Sharon Ooja

Hellboy: The Crooked Man Trailer Shows First Look at Jack Kesy Reboot
Forum | 2 days ago

Hellboy: The Crooked Man Trailer Shows First Look at Jack Kesy Reboot