#BBNaija: “With Your Hair Like This, Family Planning Is Cancelled” – Ozo Gushes Over Nengi’s Hair (Video)

Forum 3 years ago

#BBNaija: “With Your Hair Like This, Family Planning Is Cancelled” – Ozo Gushes Over Nengi’s Hair (Video)

Nengi’s hair is one of the reasons why Ozo can’t allow her to slip through his fingers because he finds it beautiful and wants her to have his babies with such hair.

https://i0.wp.com/storage.waploaded.com/images/29168480d38457583f3a5b6d12271b3c.jpg

While they sat to discuss issues going on in the house, Ozo was caught for a second, admiring Nengi’s full-blown hair. He confessed to her that her hair and the style was the first thing that caught his attention when she first entered the house.

He fantasized about it saying “With Your Hair Like This, Family Planning Is Cancelled”

, a clear indication that he wishes she would have his babies so they could be like her.

Watch video below:

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Taylor Swift’s Fortnight Video Made Ethan Hawke & Josh Charles Feel Like ‘Rock Stars’
Forum | 10 hours ago

Taylor Swift’s Fortnight Video Made Ethan Hawke & Josh Charles Feel Like ‘Rock Stars’

Insane Like Me Digital Release Date Set for Supernatural Thriller
Forum | 1 day ago

Insane Like Me Digital Release Date Set for Supernatural Thriller

Invaders from Proxima B VOD Release Date Set for Family Sci-Fi Comedy
Forum | 2 days ago

Invaders from Proxima B VOD Release Date Set for Family Sci-Fi Comedy

BBNaija’s Soma Anyama marks 32nd birthday, fans send wishes
Forum | 3 days ago

BBNaija’s Soma Anyama marks 32nd birthday, fans send wishes