#BBNaija: Is Brighto Pretending Not To Like Wathoni Or She Is The One Desperate?

Forum 3 years ago

#BBNaija: Is Brighto Pretending Not To Like Wathoni Or She Is The One Desperate?

BBNaija’s Wathoni has insinuated that Brighto is pretending not to like her being around him after they were spotted sleeping on the same bed last night.

While laying their bed this morning, Brighto asked Wathoni to leave it for him to do and she insisted not to leave saying she has kept something there.

https://storage.waploaded.com/images/540d2df4895ff5978c4f34c2ec565837.jpg

In trying to get her out of the way, Brighto tried pushing her away by holding her hands moving her towards a different direction but Wathoni didn’t want to go.

She, therefore, asked Brigh to to stop pretending and allow her to be by his side but some fans believe Brighto is not interested in Wathoni and she’s the one desperate to have a relationship in the house.

video below;

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related Forums
Taylor Swift’s Fortnight Video Made Ethan Hawke & Josh Charles Feel Like ‘Rock Stars’
Forum | 1 day ago

Taylor Swift’s Fortnight Video Made Ethan Hawke & Josh Charles Feel Like ‘Rock Stars’

Insane Like Me Digital Release Date Set for Supernatural Thriller
Forum | 2 days ago

Insane Like Me Digital Release Date Set for Supernatural Thriller

BBNaija’s Soma Anyama marks 32nd birthday, fans send wishes
Forum | 4 days ago

BBNaija’s Soma Anyama marks 32nd birthday, fans send wishes

EPL: I’ve never seen a player like this before, unbelievable – Havertz hails Arsenal star
Forum | 5 days ago

EPL: I’ve never seen a player like this before, unbelievable – Havertz hails Arsenal star