Kanye West Begs Mark Zuckerberg To Offset His $53M Debt, Says He Is More Important Than African Education

Forum 8 years ago

Kanye West Begs Mark Zuckerberg To Offset His $53M Debt, Says He Is More Important Than African Education

Oh Yeezy! Kanye West jumped on Twitter in the early hours of, February 15, to beg Facebook founder Mark Zuckerbeg to bail him out of his $53 million debt, and to inform him that he, Kanye was more important than education in Africa

In a series of disjointed rants, he tweeted, “Mark Zuckerberg I know it’s your bday but can you please call me by 2mrw..." the 38-year-old dad-of-two tweeted. “You love hip hop, you love my art... I am your favorite artist but you watch me barely breathe and still play my album in your house...”

"I’m this generation's Disney...I want to bring dope s--t to the world...I don’t have enough resources to create what I really can," he added.

And in case Zuckerberg hadn't fully understood the point West was trying to make, he went on.

"Mark, I am publicly asking you for help...one of the coolest things you could ever do is to help me in my time of need," the rapper blasted out. "I will always respect you for that and the world will love you. I know I can make the world a better place… I have done the impossible... I retook the throne of rap... I beat the fashion game..."

And if Zuckerberg wasn't listening, hey, Google Inc.'s Larry Page would do. If only he'd stop spending quite so much money building schools in Africa.

"Hey Larry Page I’m down for your help too," West added. "All you dudes in San Fran play rap music in your homes but never help the real artists. You’d rather open up one school in Africa like you really helped the country...if you want to help... help me..."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Galactus Actor Ralph Ineson Says ‘He’ll See What He Can Do’ in The Fantastic Four
Forum | 2 days ago

Galactus Actor Ralph Ineson Says ‘He’ll See What He Can Do’ in The Fantastic Four

The Smashing Machine: Dwayne Johnson’s Intense MMA Training for Mark Kerr Movie Begins
Forum | 5 days ago

The Smashing Machine: Dwayne Johnson’s Intense MMA Training for Mark Kerr Movie Begins

EPL: David Moyes’ replacement at West Ham revealed
Forum | 6 days ago

EPL: David Moyes’ replacement at West Ham revealed

Abuja barber begs for funds after missing chance with Davido
Forum | 6 days ago

Abuja barber begs for funds after missing chance with Davido