"Allow ads" and Popups to avoid redirection of your browsers.

Photos: Meet Wizkid, Davido And Olamide's Parents

Forum 8 years ago

Photos: Meet Wizkid, Davido And Olamide's Parents

May God give us all the grace to be alive to eat the fruit of our labour.

Meet the parents of Wizkid - Mr and Mrs Balogun

Music superstar, Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun popularly known as Wizkid has made his parents so proud of him that his mom gushes about him.

Wizkid’s mother, Jane Dolapo Balogun who has such lovely words to say about her son said:

“I’m so glad that he is my son, and that I’m his mother. I give God all the glory. God has kept him for us and He will continue to.”

Meanwhile the feeling is also mutual as Wizkid shared a photo of his parents and showered praises and expressed his love for them saying:

Everything I am today I owe it to them! They gave me everything they had even when they had nothing! I can’t put words together to express how much I love you mom and dad. I’ll always make you proud.

Meet the parents of Davido - Mr Deji and Mrs Vero

The first photo is baby davido and young parents back in the day. Althought His mom is late now. May her soul rest in peace... Amin!!

Nigerian artist David Adedeji Adeleke popularly called Davido is the son of a Billionaire business man, Dr Deji Adeleke.

He was Born David Adeleke on November 21st, 1992 to the family of Mr Deji and Mrs Vero Adeleke in Atlanta, Georgia, United States Of America.

The young star who was brought up in Lagos State Nigeria lost his beloved mother, Dr Vero Adeleke in 2003.

Davido came into limelight in 2011 after his popular song “Back When” that features Nigerian rapper Naeto C.

Meet the parent of YBNL Boss, Olamide

Thats the YBNL Boss, Olamide and his mom. But he has never posted any photo of his dad anywhere in the social media. I dont know why; maybe he has his reasons...
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Davido’s personal barber flies to Dubai to give him haircut
Forum | 3 days ago

Davido’s personal barber flies to Dubai to give him haircut

Davido’s fans lament having to defend him every day amid beef with Abuja barber
Forum | 1 week ago

Davido’s fans lament having to defend him every day amid beef with Abuja barber

Why I can never diss Davido – Odumodublvck
Forum | 1 week ago